1. Collection and use of information
Information and data about you that we may collect and use includes the following:
1. Information that you provide to us when filling out forms on the site or any other information that you provide to us through the site or by e-mail.
2. Correspondence, whether through website, email, telephone or other means of communication.
3. Details of your payments: transaction ID, date, amount, payment system. We do not store information about credit cards!
4. Detailed information about your visits to the website, including traffic data, location data, login and other data.
We may use your personal information and data together with other information about you for:
1. processing your bets, as well as payments from credit cards and online payments;
2. setting and managing your account;
3. compliance with the legal framework;
5. providing you with information about promotional offers, our products and services with which you give your agreement, and monitoring operations in order to prevent frauds, unlawful bets, money-washing.
You can unsubscribe from unnecessary mailing using the available functionality.
2. Information Disclosure
We have the right to provide the held information about you, including personal data and betting history, to sports and other authorities, including the police, in order to investigate cases of fraud and money-washing.
We take all reasonable steps, as required by law, to ensure accurate registration and reliable security of your personal information. All personal information is deleted when it is no longer necessary to store it or by the request of the law.
We do not guarantee the security of any information transferred to us via the Internet. All information is transferred at your own risk. However, after receiving the transferred information, we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from inappropriate use, loss or unauthorized access.
5. Company policy to combat money-washing and international terrorism
The company MostBet carries out all appropriate measures to combat money-washing and international terrorism (AML Policy). At the same time, the Company maintains a strong and principled position on the prevention of all kinds of illegal activities, as well as all related regulatory legal acts. To fulfill these obligations, the Company is obliged to inform the relevant official instances if there are grounds to suspect that the funds deposited to the account by the User are related to the activities on money-washing or the financing of terrorism. The Company will also be obliged to block such User’s funds, as well as assume other measures provided by the AML policy rules.
– concealment or keeping the confidentiality regarding the information about the real origin, source, location, ways of getting rid of , displacement , property rights or other belongings rights resulting from illegal activities (or of belongings received in exchange of such property)
– conversion, transfer, receipt, possession or use of belongings obtained as a result of criminal activity (or belongings obtained in exchange for such belongings) in order to conceal the illegal origin of such belongings or assist to the sides, which are participating in criminal activity in order to avoid the legal consequences of their actions,
– the situation in which the property was obtained as a result of criminal activity committed on the territory of another state.
In order to confront the penetration of criminal capital into the state economics and to confront the spread of crime, there is a constant fight in many countries for not letting money-washing and the financing of terrorism to develop.
The company applies internal regulations and special action programs to help government and international organizations confront money-washing and the financing of terrorism around the world.
By registering an account in the Company, you assume the following obligations:
– You guarantee that you will follow all applicable laws and regulations, including the AML Policy, to confront money laundering and terrorism financing.
– You confirm that you do not have information or suspicion that the funds used to refill the account in the past, present or future were obtained from an illegal source or have nothing to do with the legalization of illegally acquired income or other illegal activities prohibited by applicable law or instructions of any international organizations;
– You also agree to immediately provide us with any information that we consider necessary to request in order for us to comply with applicable laws and regulatory requirements in relation to countering the legalization of illegally obtained funds.
The Company collects and stores documents, which identify the User, as well as reports on all transactions performed on the account;
The company monitors suspicious transactions on the User’s account, as well as transactions carried out under special conditions;
The Company reserves the right to refuse the User at any time and at any stage to carry out the operation, if the Company has any reason to believe that this operation may be connected with money-washing and criminal activity. In accordance with international law, the Company is not obliged to notify the User that his activity is suspicious, and information about it has been transferred to the appropriate government agencies.