1. Betting history
You can view the entire history of previous bets, withdrawals and contributions, as well as the current balance in the sections of the Personal Account “History of Bets” at mostbet. There are several filters that allow to search more specific information. Here you can see exactly what, when and how much you bet, win and lose.
We understand that compulsive gambling has a detrimental effect not only on the players themselves, but also on their relatives.
It is very difficult to deal with such situations. The main thing is to provide support and provide players with additional options for receiving assistance when players are ready to accept them. Please see the “asking for help” section for a list of leading organizations that directly help people with compulsive gambling.
For all people close to gambling addicts, who want to help them, we recommend visiting the website of Gam-Anon organization that specializes in providing assistance and support in such situations – www.gamanon.org.uk
There are questions for self-testing below. You can use them to evaluate whether you spend a lot of time and money on the game.
– Have you ever been criticized for gambling?
– Have you ever told lies to hide the amount of money or time you spent on gambling?
– Do you have a desire to play various quarrels, frustrations or disappointments?
– Do you play for a long time while being alone?
– Do you miss work because of gambling?
– Do you play to distract from a boring life or to avoid a depressed state?
– Do you spend “play money” for other expenses with reluctance?
– Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies because of gambling?
– Having lost, do you feel a desire to recoup as quickly as possible?
– When you play and you run out of money, do you feel vexation, despair and the need to play again?
– Do you play until you lose the last peanuts?
– Have you ever cheated, stolen or borrowed money in order just to have money to play or pay off gaming debts?
– Are you depressed or restless due to your gambling addiction?
If you answered “yes” to at least two of the above questions, we would advise you to contact one of the organizations listed below in the “Calling for Help” section to discuss your situation. All these organizations guarantee strict confidentiality.
Please use the following five tips for a more responsible game:
– Play only if you find this activity enjoyable.
– Consider the money you lose as a fee for entertainment and take the loss as an integral part of the gameplay.
– Do not play just to win.
– Set for yourself the limits of costs and / or time allotted for the game, and adhere to these restrictions.
– Do not borrow money to play.
3. Calling for help
If you need help and support regarding the gambling, there are several organizations that offer advice and help.
GamCare is the leading official agency that provides support, advice and counseling for people with gambling addiction. Please call +44 808 8020 133 or visit the website.
Gambling Therapy offers telephone help and a forum for addicted players around the world to discuss all the problems they may have.
Gamblers Anonymous is a multi-ethnic partnership of women and men who have united in fighting their own addiction somehow and help other addicted players.
Be Gamble Aware
BeGambleAware® is managed and funded by an independent charitable organization, the Responsible Gambling Trust, operating under the name GambleAware.
The GamBlock organization provides services to gambling addicts by blocking access to gaming websites.